|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 16, 2020|
Accounting Finance Jobs
- Bcom / CIMA - having both is advantageous
- 5 years of work experience with 2 of those years in a supervisor position
- Manufacturing and Costing experience is essential
- Manage the weekly cash-up forecasting models against plan driving corrective action with business unit management
- Manage and co-ordinate cost-saving initiatives for business unit by optimising finance efficiencies at the unit
- Manage the Command and Control Philosophy for the financial indicators of the business unit (variable inputs, logistics, supply chain, fixed costs)
- Ensuring the financial compliance of the business meets the standards as outlined per standardised Group operating procedures and work instructions
- Driving the rollout of standardisation at the business unit and managing the standard day of direct reports
- Optimise resources - Staff, IT and systems
- Working capital management
- Debtors: managing of applicable rebates, discounts and overdue
- Creditors: Ensuring all liabilities are recorded, all compliance linked to the operational aspects of order origination, POD’s, receipting and cost recording is managed in line with SOPs and work instructions.
- Stock: manage optimal stock holdings for paper, finished goods and engineering spares holding
- Manage the business unit’s payroll costs with oversight of overtime planned and incurred.
- Driving return on capital employed (ROCE)
- Project management, Capex review, EVA modelling.
- Coordinate periodic internal audit with Group function