IT Project Administrator Needed urgently: APPLY HERE
Employer: SAFAIR OPERATIONS PTY LTD
FlySafair requires the services of an
IT PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. The IT Project Administrator that will report to the Head of IT and Innovations and be based at Bonaero Park.
Overview: The successful candidate will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members. Project Administrator responsibilities include preparing action plans, analysing risks and opportunities as well as gathering necessary resources. For this role, the successful candidate will work with a team of Project Managers and coordinators, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential. Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
– Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps);
– Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals;
– Create and update workflows;
– Conduct risk analyses;
– Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders;
– Order resources, like equipment and software;
– Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies);
– Track expenses and predict future costs;
– Monitor project progress and address potential issues;
– Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements;
– Measure and report on project performance;
– Act as the point of contact for all participants.
– Related qualification would be advantageous;
– 1-2 years related work experience;
– Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role;
– Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules;
– Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Trello or Microsoft Project);
– Solid organization and time-management skills.
– Must be able to work well under immense pressure;
– Proactive self-starter capable to function on his/her own without supervision;
– Previous administration experience essential;
This position reports to: Head Of It & Innovation
Apply before Monday, April 22, 2019 – 38 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
The post IT Project Administrator Needed urgently: APPLY HERE appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.