Internal Communication at Specialist at Vodacom
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job type : Full Time
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers. From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our mobile network business to include operations in Tanzania, DRC, Mozambique and Lesotho. The mobile networks cover a total population of approximately 200 million people. Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA) we also offer business managed services to enterprises in over 40 countries across the continent. Vodafone is the majority shareholder of Vodacom and has a 65% share.
We’re at our best when we lead and over the past 20 years, as the Company that pioneered mobile in South Africa, Vodacom has achieved a remarkable list of firsts. We’re immensely proud to be a leader in our field and are 100% committed to continue trailblazing.
We employ individuals who are as passionate about customers as we are. We are truly Customer Obsessed which means that we are passionate about exceeding customer expectations; work relentlessly to really understand the customer; look at decisions through the customer’s eyes and take personal accountability for the customer experience.
We have the below vacancy available in our Organisation
- The H band Specialist: Internal Communication role based in external affairs business unit.
- The role of the Specialist: Internal Communication is to design, implement and manage a range of communication and engagement activities across the business, in order to build engagement, understanding and employee advocacy.
- We are looking for a strong, compassionate, creative anddaring standout colleague with solid experience in creating digital content; and has a strong focus on delivering a first class service to our customers and for our audience.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Deliver projects against set budgets
- Advise and support a range of partners around the business on appropriate communication strategy and approach for required communications to ensure a professional and impactful result is achieved in line with our communications strategy and policies
- Build and maintain excellent relationships throughout the organisation and have the ability to drive and implement multiple projects at the same time.
- Ensure thatall communication activity is clearly aligned to strategic aims
- Conceptualise and write copy for all communication in line with the channel guidelines.
- Identify new innovative possibilities for use of existing or new channels.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- 3 year University degree in Communication, Journalism, Digital publishing, Content or related fields
- Proven ability to produce high quality, professional text and to flex tone of voice depending on topic or audience
- Proven capability in acquiring good user-level skill on a wide range of tools that are used in the communications world
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge and understanding of
- The base location for this role is Midrand, Corporate Park
- Data analytics skills – Proven ability to draw analyse data and draw insights
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders while remaining professional and level-headed.
- Ability to operate in complexity and manage ambiguity
- Ability to lead and handle a range of partners, at very different levels within the organisation, to achieve equally good outcomes.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion and is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
Please Apply Job Here
The post Internal Communication at Specialist at Vodacom appeared first on Jobumenia.