To provide coordination and administrative support to the Human Resources team in delivering a professional and value add Human Resources service to the Business Unit.
- Adhere to HR policies and procedures and ensure that data is complete and accurate by reviewing, updating and maintaining Human Resources (HR) systems as well as by taking corrective action.
- Contribute to placement deliverables and meeting compliance requirements by co-ordinating and administering the recruitment process for vacancies.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the HR team by performing office administrative duties and by following relevant processes and procedures.
- Provide assistance during relevant HR projects and annual / seasonal events by following relevant processes and procedures within set timelines and plans.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Seek opportunities to improve HR processes and systems by identifying, recommending and implementing effective ways to operate and add value to Nedbank.
- Determine and ensure understanding of stakeholder requirements by asking the relevant questions.
- Build and maintain client relationships by attending to stakeholder requirements, queries and questions and by obtaining and providing the required information and/ or solutions.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending information sessions.
- Understand and support the Nedbank values by taking part in all business processes.
- Achieve team goals by ensuring own contribution and participation.
- Improve personal capability by identifying and attending training courses.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management, department and colleagues.
- Meet business and team requirements by providing relevant people data in required formats.
BCom HR degree or relevant Human Resources degree
Preferred: Postgraduate degree
Type of Exposure
- Preparing employment records for new hires
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.
- Completing various administrative duties
- Coordinating applicant interviews (e.g.; scheduling; providing travel arrangements)
- Contacting relevant parties (e.g.; employment agencies; potential applicants) via phone; email; etc. during recruitment efforts)
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Communicating internally
- Drafting reports
Minimum Experience Level
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Human Resources systems
- Microsoft Office
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Nedbank culture
- Earning Trust
- Initiating Action
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Continue To Apply
The post Human Resources Graduates appeared first on Jobs & Vacancies.