The successful candidate, reporting to the Senior Manager Human Resources will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting line managers in translating business strategic objectives and business plans in workforce capabilities;
- Partnering with line managers to facilitate the achievement of business and organisational objectives;
- Maintaining accountability for end to end delivery of HR
- Partnering with line managers to ensure implementation of plan and priorities are in line with budgets and are cost efficient;
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of organisational standards, policies and procedures, and ensuring adherence thereof;
- Partnering with line managers to implement end-to-end people management processes and provide day-to-day operational support in the management thereof (including, but not limited to talent acquisition, reward and recognition, development, performance-, talent- and change management, employee relations);
- Collating and submitting reports: running data exception reports and taking corrective action;
- Providing specialised technical / professional support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of functional and organisational objectives.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
The ideal candidate should be detail orientated, have good planning skills and must be able to manage conflict. The incumbent should portray high level of skills in areas of strategy, prioritising, ability to empower people and must be customer focused. It is critical that the ideal candidate is ethical, and trustworthy. The successful incumbent must possess exceptional interpersonal, writing and communication skills. Ability to handle challenges including a high level of diplomacy is essential.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site