Host Customer Services – Kokstad, KwaZulu-Natal(
HOST CUSTOMER SERVICE
Job Sector: Retail and Business Banking
Absa Is Looking For Talent
If you’re looking to forge a career with one of the leading banking groups in Africa and work closely with our customers in an environment that values its people, then we have an opportunity for you.
It All Starts With You
When a customer walks into one of our branches, they want to be able to get their hands on all the great products and services we have to offer and the first people they come to are our Customer Service Hosts. Your role will be to provide our customers with professional service ensuring that our branch is uniquely Absa.
What You’ll Give Our Customers
Your aim will be to greet walk-in customers when they arrive at our branch, determine their needs and direct them to the correct department. You will also be responsible for providing a courteous and professional service experience to customers ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient manner thus resulting in a high level of service that promotes Absa’s products and services.
What You’ll Get In Return
Help our customers get the best that Absa has to offer, and you’ll get the same in return. When you’re permanently here you’ll get competitive benefits like medical aid & pension fund, preferential banking rates, and a wellbeing program , just to mention a few, and you’ll be gaining experience with one of the top financial institutions in the country, which can open up some excellent career doors for you. Employees will also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
Education and Experience, and Competency Requirements
The success of everyone at Absa is measured by their ability to put our customers at the centre of everything we do. To achieve this you will need the following:
- NQF Level 4 + Matric essential and a qualification in Public relations
- Three years’ experience in customer facing environment
- Two years retail banking experience
- A clear criminal record
Ready To Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
We are committed to employment equity when recruiting internally and externally. Preference will be given to suitably qualified individuals from previously disadvantaged groups in South Africa.
For new opportunities and exposure … Apply today, and take your career to the next level.
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Continue To Apply
The post Host Customer Services Kokstad, KwaZulu Natal appeared first on Jobs & Vacancies.