Take your career to absolute new heights. The successful candidate would assist with international tax compliance requirements across the group and other tax functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deal with International Tax risks within the Group.
- Liaising with Foreign Business Units in respective countries.
- Tax accounting, deferred tax and review of tax computations.
- Monitor Tax compliance in respective foreign subsidiaries.
- Assist in managing Foreign Revenue Authorities queries between Foreign Business Unit, Foreign Revenue Authority and Tax Service Provider.
- Review SARS / Foreign Revenue assessments and objections to assessments.
- Review tax returns and provisional tax payments for South African and foreign subsidiaries.
- Assist in the Group Transfer Pricing Policies compilation including Local and Master File.
- Prepare the Group’s Country-by-Country Report.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric / Grade 12.
- BCom (Accounting), BCom (Tax or Accounting Honors), or CA/(SA)
- Relevant post graduate qualification in Tax.
- Higher diploma in International Tax will be advantageous.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years Tax experience.
- Previous experience dealing with the following is essential:
- Tax treaty interpretations.
- Application of South Africa’s CFC rules.
- Transfer pricing policies and related monitoring.
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns.
- Previous working experience in the international market would be advantageous.
- Be willing to travel into Rest of Africa, Australia, South America, South East Asia and Europe.
- Problem solving.
- Communication skills.
- Team work.
- Attention to detail.
- Take initiative.
- Safety awareness.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site