Closing Date: 28 September 2018
The Gauteng Department of Social Development offers exciting opportunities to suitable candidates who have passed Grade 12 for potential placement in our Learnership Programme [FETC Business Administration (Grade 12)]
IN ACHIEVING THE DEPARTMENT’S EMPLOYMENT EQUITY, PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Youth from all race and gender groups, inclusive of persons with disabilities Foster Children
- Orphans Youth Related to Military Veterans
- Child Headed Families
Successful learners will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract from 2018 and would be placed across the Department.
- Certified Copies of ID
- Proof of Residence
- Certified copy of Grade 12
- Certificate Detailed CV
- Proof of income of person supporting applicant and their ID
- Court Order if applicant was a Foster Child Background report from a Social Worker iro Child Headed Families, Orphans and Foster Children
- Proof of relation to Military Veteran (i.e. card or letter and affidavit by veteran)
How To Apply
Applications: Application Forms (Z83) for Learnership can be obtained from the Gauteng Department of Social Development’s Regional offices and Institutions
NB: No incomplete, faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
All applications should be submitted to the Departmental Regions and Institutions nearest to the applicant’s residential are
Enquries: 011 222 0065 / 011 555 7659 / 011 355 7967 / 011 355 7616
The post Gauteng Dept of Social Development: Learnership Programme 2019 appeared first on GovNet.