About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. .
To apply appropriate sales processes within area of responsibility to achieve sales targets and build client relationships
- Grade 12 Preferred: Diploma or certificate in banking/business management or similar.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a financial services environment.
- NQF Level 5 FAIS compliant qualification
- RE 5 (Regulatory Examination)
- Own Vehicle and Driver’s License It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.
- Achievement of targets for business.
- Understand, read and anticipate the market and clients needs to design and deliver innovative, customized value adding solutions to portfolio of clients.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds clients’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Understand reasons for and comply with governance in terms of legislation and audit requirements.
- Retrieve all qualified leads from internal channel sales pipeline and make contact with existing or new customer to generate a sale. Source new leads through external contacts and other channels to increase customer base if required.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Deliver the end to end client management process through continuous engagement with the client on process milestones, selling the FNB value proposition, facilitating the application process on behalf of the client, prepare the proposal to credit, manage internal dependencies, close the deal and manage post sales queries when relevant.
- Analyse competitor information gathered and ensure active monitoring of market trends and influences. Identify new business opportunities that impact on the industry.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets in line with quality, productivity and sales requirements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Continue To Apply
The post External Sales and Service Consultant appeared first on Jobs & Vacancies.