Job Title Maintenance Planner – Refinery
Department Maintenance and Turnaround
Job Type Permanent
Location – Town / City Durban
Location – Province KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Country South Africa
Key Generic Accountabilities Finance:
Adhere to HSEQ and ZeTo Rules:
Communicate, interpret and adhere to Engen’s Health, Safety, Environment &amp;amp;amp; Quality (HSEQ) policies and Zero Tolerance (ZeTo) rules to ensure individual safety and that of others, safeguard business operations and Engen’s compliance to industrial requirements.
Enforce the implementation of applicable Engen procedures and guidelines and affect the compliance to statutory and legislative requirements to ensure conformance to the established Limits of Authority (LOA) to safeguard Engen’s interest, image and reputation.
Mindset, Behaviour and Culture:
Develop and implement distinctive mindset, behaviour and culture to achieve high work performance by adoption and implementation of value interventions, tools and methodologies to promote and instill high sense of commitment, ownership, integrity and loyalty that will contribute to operational excellence.
Adhere to COBE, POPI, and ABC Policies:
Communicate, interpret and champion the execution of Engen’s policies and provisions of the Codes of Conduct & Business Ethics (COBE), Protection of Personal Information (POPI) and Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC), and undertake appropriate mitigation and/or intervention programmes to safeguard business operations, high staff discipline and industrial harmony.
Specific Outcomes – Managing Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Process
– Spares, tools and materials availability for planned maintenance activities.
– Review and manage SAP Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedule.
– Plan and manage maintenance department budget
– Plan and manage the scheduled out sourced construction work including all shutdown activities
– Compile scope of work for external contracts
– Plan and monitor progress on capex work
– Prepare monthly maintenance KPI’s.
– Provided support to the Maintenance Engineer and Supervisor
– All maintenance activities are supported (including assisting & allocating resources for breakdown and planned activities to ensure quality workmanship on all maintenance work)
– Weekly and monthly maintenance KPI reports generated, analysed and corrective action taken.
– Manage critical spares Inventory
– Statutory and normal maintenance records safe keeping
– Manage SAP PM notification cycle from start to end
Education & Experience Education Requirements:
– N3 Engineering certificate
– OR 5 years experience in relevant field
– Trade tested
– Planning & Scheduling course certificate
Preferred/ Advantageous Qualification:
– BTech or Engineering diploma
– 3 year SAP PM Planning & Scheduling
– Knowledge of Plant Maint. & Equip
– Knowledge of MS office
– 3 yrs lubricants or refinery plant
– 3 years FMCG plant maint. & scheduling.
– Project management
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Important Information 1. The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
2. All applications must be submitted to the contact person/numbers provided &amp;amp;amp;amp; in the manner requested.
3. If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
4. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
5. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment. Technical Manager, Durban