The Western Cape Government is inviting suitably qualified applicants residing within the Cape Metro, West Coast, Overberg, Eden, Central Karoo and Cape Winelands areas to apply for the following Trade Learnership training opportunities in the Construction Industry.
The Department of Transport and Public Works invites South Africans interested in careers in the following construction fields to apply for these exciting training opportunities:
- Masonry (bricklaying)
- Electrical wiring
The Learnership Training in the Construction Industry initiative forms part of our National Youth Service (NYS) Programme.
NYS gives the following groups the chance to develop the necessary skills:
- Unemployed youth in the technical trade industry with no work experience, and
- People working in the technical trade industry with work experience but no trade certification.
Minimum requirements to apply for a learnership
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 34 years.
- Resident of South Africa
- Plumbing Learnership applications: Grade 10 or TVET [technical vocational and educational training] equivalent with a pass in Mathematics Literacy
- Masonry Learnership applications: Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with a pass in Mathematics Literacy.
- Electrical Wiring Learnership applications: Grade 11 or TVET equivalent with a pass in Mathematics Literacy.
- Carpentry Learnership applications: Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with a pass in Mathematics Literacy.
TO APPLY LOGIN OR REGISTER FIRST!!
REGISTER (press button)
The post Department of Transport & Public Works Is Hiring APPLY appeared first on GovNet.