CLINICAL PROGRAMME COORDINATOR – QUALITY ASSURANCE REF
NO: UMKH 25/2023 (X1 POST)
Component: Health Service Delivery Monitoring & Evaluation
PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: KWAZULU-NATAL DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
SALARY: R497 193 per annum. Plus other benefits: 13th cheque, medical aid (optional) housing allowance (employee must meet prescribed requirements) rural allowance (on claim basis)
CENTRE: Umkhanyakude Health District Office
Diploma/Degree in General Nursing and Midwifery. Current registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse. A minimum of 7 years appropriate or recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing. A valid code B driving license. Knowledge, Skills, Training and Competences Required: Depth understanding of Nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices. Basic understanding of human resource and financial practice and policies. Promote quality of nursing care directed by the professional scope of practice and standard as determined by the relevant health facility. Good communication skills with parties. Management skills. Basic computer literacy as support tool to enhance service delivery.
- Conduct inspections to ensure that Quality assurance plans are implemented and that practices are according to specified policy.
- Perform training and guidance activities to install a culture of service delivery in all service areas within the district.
- Monitor Quality Assurance indicators and report thereon to assist in the improvement of service delivery at all district health institutions.
- Ensure the Quality Assurance committees are established, that these have quality improvement projects and that significant change is recognized and rewarded.
- Identify best practices and implement these to continuously advance Quality Assurance in the District.
- Interact with other role players to enhance the Quality Assurance procedures and practices.
- Monitor adverse events/patient safety incidents in the district.
must be forwarded to: The Manager District Health office, Umkhanyakude Health District Office, P/ Bag X026, Jozini, 3969. [email protected] NB: There is challenge with Post Office, applicants are encouraged/advised to use alternative ways to deliver their applications.
Directions to the candidates: The following documents must be submitted: The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
ENQUIRIES: Mr VA Zikhali Tel No: (035) 572 1328
CLOSING DATE: 24 November 2023
Visit for more opportunities.