- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Appropriate experience in cleaning, linen, stock and food related services in a hospital/health environment.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Incumbent must be prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Good communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the South Africa.
- Knowledge of basic food preparation.
- Appropriate knowledge with the use of the cleaning equipment, cleaning materials and cleaning detergents; stock and linen.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Deliver an effective cleaning service such as dusting, sweeping, polishing, scrubbing and mopping of floors, clean furniture and other equipment and empty dustbins.
- Effective use of cleaning agents, equipment and provide a hygienic environment to prevent the spread of infection.
- Ensure that cleaning equipment is cleaned after usage and securely stored.
- Safekeeping and stock control of linen, stock, consumables and equipment.
- Serve meals to patients and when required prepare basic snacks.
- Responsible for general hygienic and safe environment in terms of standards and procedures.
- Optimal support to supervisor and colleagues.
With a vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa, The Foschini Group (TFG) consists of 22 stylish local and international retail brands. We are an innovative force with a passion for retail. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- A Matric Certificate.
- A qualification in Décor and/or Interior Design will be an advantage.
- Passionate about retail, Décor and Interior Design is a must.
- Sales and driven and service focused.
- Must Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Experience in representing a quality brand
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
key areas of responsibilities will include
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing customer experience.
- Selling a diverse furniture range and keeping up to date with the latest décor trends.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Exceed customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively track sales performance against monthly targets.
- Assist with replenishing of stock to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
- You must have high energy, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products.
R 4500- R8000
At Shoprite a wide range of in-store positions are also available in our continent-wide operations, including food, furniture and fast-food retailing.
The Shoprite Group is the largest private sector employer in South Africa and a leading employer in Africa. We believe our employees are key to our success. We focus on attracting, developing and retaining a loyal and committed workforce, dedicated to the Group’s culture and organisational objectives.
A wide range of store-environment positions are also available in our continent-wide operations, including food, furniture and fast-food retailing.
About the company
Shoprite made a promise of lower prices over 40 years ago. More than just words, this promise has formed the very foundation of our business and has helped us grow into Africa’s largest food retailer. Today, with over 500 outlets and 22 million shoppers, we continue to provide many communities with a variety of food products, household goods and small appliances at our lowest possible prices.
More services for more convenience
We know life can get quite busy so, beyond every day low prices on household essentials, one of our goals has also been to make shopping as quick and easy as it can be. Thanks to our Money Market services, you can pay accounts, send money, book bus tickets and even take care of insurance in-store. You’ll also find LiquorShop and MediRite Pharmacy at some of our outlets.
How to Apply
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines. To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12
- Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
- Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
- Increase sales
- Stock loss
- Drive a low-cost business according to company standards
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
- Management of team
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing a wider range of communication services. Vodafone has an exciting opportunity for a support analyst to join their finance department to be responsible for and ensuring data import and processing. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric/ Grade 12 qualification
- 3 year completed Ndip/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years of IT experience (Telecoms or Fixed-mobile advantageous)
- CCA131 certification (desirable)
- Knowledge of Big Data (essential)
- Agile Methodology(desirable)
- Hadoop or YARN or Linux or HDFS or CDH or Scripting/Java/Python/R (essential)
- Configure and Maintain Name Node/ Resource manager High Availability (HA), including Hive, Impala
- Manage cluster support by rebalancing the cluster, setting up alerts for disk fill, and YARN resource management;
- Configure HDFS ACLs, Sentry, Hue user authorization and authentication;
- Continuous benchmarking of the cluster s operational metrics, test systems configuration for operational efficiency;
- Resolve all logged incidences and service requests (SR) Troubleshoot and resolve errors/warnings in Cloudera Manager and application delays. Resolve performance problems/errors in operations
- Provide guidance and decisive technical leadership
- Ensure the BDP cluster is secured from potential vulnerabilities
- Provided a leadership role with key stakeholders for optimal deliverance of use cases
ITRS is recruiting for Security Guards for a private security company. They have positions available in Retail and hospitality. If you are looking for Flexible hours or full-time please apply today for an immediate interview. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Written and Verbal Communication in English
- Grade 10
- Following Complex Instructions
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
- Managing Multiple Tasks
- Surveillance Skills
- Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control
- PSIRA Certificate
- Armed Security: 2 years (Preferred)
- security: 2 years (Preferred)
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We have an opening for a Retail Planner. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information
- Proven working experience as a Planner (3+ years essential)
- A high degree of numeracy and an analytical, detailed and strategic approach to work
- Computer literacy in word, excel and planning systems
- Strong business acumen and merchant thinking
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven decision-making ability
- Strong affiliation to systems, utilizing them to increase productivity in line with the merchandise strategy
- Achieve Forecast Accuracy Targets, Sales to budget, Margin, Stock turn
- Comp growth targets
- Sell through
- Compiling accurate and clear reports.
- Analyze stock-flow and monitor stock movement to meet Sales & Inventory KPI’s.
- Manage & analyze a pricing plan for Outlets to maintain inventory KPI’s.
- Jointly accountable with the Buyer for delivering maximum sales, margin, and profit to the business.
- Accountable for buy spend, OTB/buy level management, divisional
- Review and implement option cancellations in stores and exit strategy recommended by Allocation
- Other tasks may be assigned to you during your employment
Colgate is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care, and Pet Nutrition. Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? Apply for the Retail Environment Manager position that is available. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing/ or relevant field
- 4-6 years minimum of customer development
- Experience with a strong understanding of the FMCG environment operations.
- Identify, prioritize Shopper/RE Develop RE strategies and 5P’s based on Category and Brand Strategies and on robust RE, shopper and customer Insights for specific RE (to be the expert in the RE)
- Develop RE strategy and 5Ps by RE based on RE and shopper expertise/insights
- Adapt category Promotion activity grid by RE and identify activities to grow the RE and customer
- Manage the GTN investment for the retail environment, p.e. TPR’s, PPR’s, Business builders Direct & Indirect. Develop a RE investment strategy & track the KPI’s goals-pay for performance.
- Consolidate the customer needs/grid by RE for inputs in commercial plans. Provide input on retailer perspective in the commercial process
- Develop 5P’s communication tools to CDT to execute the plans
- Responsible for 5P’s tracking, for continuously monitoring and work w/ CDT for corrections when needed.
- Identify and activate RE Growth Initiatives and work together with RM Shopper Mkt including on the shopper programs
Crazy Store needs a self-motivated individual to fill this vacancy as a Trainee Manager at our Vryheid Northern – Kwa -Zulu Natal Store. In partnering with us, this position offers great growth potential. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- One year of retail management experience, essential
- A team player, with good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Must be energetic and able to cope with the long hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage a retail store across boundaries
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in I.R
- Handle daily responsibilities that come with managing a store
- Ensure that the store policies are upheld
- Making sure that effective and efficient customer service is carried out
- Oversee the layout of the store
- You will assist the Store Manager with daily store activities
- Liable for the store admin