• Liaise with stakeholders to formulate functional specifications, which provides effective technology solutions for project, and non-project business requirements related to the SAP 4 HANA Bancs Event Extract function.
• Guide the system development processes across internal and external IT technical resources to facilitate the successful implementation, support and maintenance of such systems.
• Continuous business and industry research to identify problems, needs, opportunities for improvement and guiding the critical evaluation of new and existing software / application solutions.
- At Least Grade 12 with minimum 5 years’ relevant software development experience as a Business Analyst in the Banking, Credit Products (Loans) or Retail Industry or,
- A relevant 3-year tertiary qualification in Business and Information Technology (i.e. B. Comm. Information Systems) with minimum 3 years’ relevant software development experience as a Business Analyst in the Banking, Credit Products (Loans) or Retail Industry.
- Must have detailed knowledge of:
- IT Software Development Life Cycle
- Business analysis and design
- Agile methodologies and processes
- UML and business process modelling (BPM)
- Best practices for Quality Assurance (QA)
- Standards and governance
- Testing practices
• Communication skills (written and verbal) in English
• Interpersonal / Relationship management skills
• Negotiation and influencing
• Presentation & Facilitation skills
• Analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Business acumen
• Process and organisational thinking
• Attention to detail
• Adaptability to change
• Willingness to take ownership and accountability
• Planning and organizing skills
• Ability to work under own initiative without guidance, cope well under sustained pressure and deliver to deadlines
• Ability to deal with multiple projects at the same time
• Coaching and mentoring skills
• Ability to motivate self and team
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site