Aviation safety and information Officer wanted: APPLY HERE
Employer: Modena Recruitment
The purpose of the role is to provide support on aviation safety information that is related to incident and accident data. To Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department by making safety recommendations, capturing safety data and identifying trends.
Collect and validate Safety Information
– Maintain and update of the CSSR/CHARS database
– Compiling of safety information and reports
– Records Management
– Collect and log all safety-related reports received from the industry
– Receive and validate safety information received from the various sources
– Validate the data sources and distribute to the relevant departments internally
– Assist the department with compiling Mandatory, Voluntary and Confidentiality reports
– Maintain an accurate database of safety information on the CSSR/CHARS system
– Ensure that information is recorded in accordance with the established procedures, guidelines and deadlines
– Assist department with compiling safety recommendation reports
– Propose safety recommendations, actions and possible accident prevention programs based on the findings of the investigations
– Capture risk assessments on the database
– Assist department with compiling risk assessments and identifying risk trends
– Publish safety information, trends and data on the AIID website
– Provide industry feedback to the relevant departments within SACAA
– Maintain an accurate record of all safety information and reports
Certificate Pilot/AME/Cabin Crew License, SMS Qualification/Quality Assurance Qualification
Company policies and procedures safety Training
– Aviation Safety officer/ assistant (Aviation Experience)3-5 years
– Administrative Safety Officer3-5 years
Apply before Saturday, April 20, 2019 – 36 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
The post Aviation safety and information Officer wanted: APPLY HERE appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.