At Sasol, we value people. When we speak about people, we do not exclusively refer to our 31 270 employees in the 32 countries in which we operate. But the tens of thousands of contractors and suppliers who work with us daily. We also refer to the communities in which we operate and the customers we serve.
We are guided by our common goal, in all we do – to make Sasol a great company that delivers long-term value to its shareholders and employees; a company that has a positive association for all stakeholders.
In striving to be an employer of choice, Sasol ensures that our recruitment and selection process is fair and impartial. We welcome to our teams skilled, exceptional and motivated people who are passionate about our business.
The South African Traffic Department has launched a huge recruitment drive, to begin training in 2019-2020.
In a statement released the South African Traffic Department said it is looking for young people between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Senior Certificate
- RTMC National Diploma for traffic officers
- Registered as a Traffic Officer
- Valid Code B driver’s licence (Code A and/or EC will be
- Computer literacy
- Completed First Aid course
- No criminal record
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime
Key Performance Areas
- Ensuring that all traffic regulations and by-laws are effectively
- Performing duties associated with the reduction of traffic
- Delivering on all specialised traffic policing functions assigned to
- Maintaining effective and efficient stakeholder relations,
- Ensuring performance on all administrative sequences related to
statutory documentation, registers and statistics.
- Ensuring adherence to all general organisational protocols, policy