The successful candidate, reporting to the Manager Public Safety and Security will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the security component of risk within relevant area;
- Manage and coordinate risk and threat analyses and mitigate action plans;
- Event coordination for VIPs / high end patrons.
- Conduct baseline investigations;
- Prepare investigation reports with findings and appropriate recommendations;
- Conduct investigations within the framework of the relevant legislation and standard Operating Procedures;
- Provide post investigative support to the business;
- Provide an advisory and consultative role;
- coordnating, and implementing a variety of crime prevention, public safety, and airport community relations programs;
- Build and maintain relations with internal and external stakeholders and assist with customer complaints;
- Assist with implementation, management and participate in community based policing initiatives to enhance service delivery;
- Ensure Crime prevention measures are in place and ensure all criminal activities are reported;
- Collaborate with SAPS and local Government agencies;
- Build and maintain sound internal / external stakeholder relations whilst balancing enforcement and professionalism.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- A relevant Diploma is essential.
- A minimum of 4 years Security Operational Experience is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years Management Experience is essential.
- Intermediate Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Knowledge and experience of ICAO, NKP and SACAA and other relevant legislation and ACSA policies and procedures
- Knowledge of procurement process, Budgets and Assets will be advantageou
This position calls for an individual who is Customer centric, builds relationships with internal and external customers and able to communicate well and direct people by providing clear objectives and inspiring them. The candidate must be able to plan work, be well organized and methodical and act in line with dominant values of the organisation. The nature of the job requires problem solving and conflict management abilities.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site