Company Name: Ackermans
Job Title Divisional Sales Manager
Department: Operations – Stores Reporting To Position: Manager Number of Positions: 1 Job Type Classification: Contract Job Purpose: The primary focus of the Divisional Sales Manager position is the effective, efficient and consistent implementation of the company’s operational strategy in order to maximize sales by focusing on people, store image, visual merchandising and business processes.
• Matric/ Grade 12
• A retail commercial management diploma/ degree would be a definite advantage
• Effective communication skills
• Outstanding leadership skills and record
• A valid Drivers licence
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Knowledge and Skills.
• A minimum of three years’ experience as a successful* store manager or DSM in Ackermans. (*successful refers to your store or division achieving all its objectives; sales, stockloss, store profit, store analysis, audit results and Phadima spirit). It is also imperative that you have managed your current store or division for a period of one year.
A thorough and practical grasp of the day to day running of a store, the issues that a store manager faces, and their solutions
• Knowledge of and ability to apply company strategy effectively across all the various store environments.
• A track record in Ackermans that has included direct responsibility for projects – either opening new stores, or projects to implement an operational strategy.
• Optimize the sales of the division of the region through the effective implementation of business processes.
• Generate and exceed sales budget and growth.
• Optimize profit through the effective management of costs. (To manage cost within budget)
• Ensure professional HR practices in staffing and talent processes.
• Oversee the effective stock management in all stores.
• Exceed customer expectations by effective execution of the strategy.
• Ensure subordinate effectiveness through effective leadership and clear communication and management of job performance
• Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
• Implement project plans to reach the given outcome.
• Ensure a climate of productivity and positive morale by living the Company values.
• Manage the division according to the business plan to ensure optimal brand and store image representation.
Other: If you meet the above requirements for this position, please submit your applications to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 012 683 1051 or 086 663 2227 You are welcome to contact Cynthia Moraka of the Human Resource team to discuss your application, or to request additional information.
The post AKERMANS OFFERS SALES MANAGER POST appeared first on GovNet.