Institution: Beaufort West Hospital (Central Karoo District)
Core Title: Administrative Line Function and Support Personnel
Salary: R163 563 a year
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
Minimum educational qualification:
- Grade 12/ Senior Certificate.
- Appropriate knowledge and experience in office administration, procurement and financial procedures.
- Appropriate clerical experience and liaise with Contractors.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Willingness to work over weekends and overtime if required.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Good computer skills (Ms Office, Excel and Power Point).
- Organisational and co-ordination skills.
- Self-development and attend courses.
- Ability to function independently.
- Maintain high confidentiality of all information at all times.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Perform general office administration functions.
- Capture and file of Log 1’s on the LOGIS system.
- Advertise stock and projects on IPS.
- Complete monthly and quarterly reports.
- Coordinate all workshop requisitions and assist with agendas and minute keeping.
Note: Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to a computer literacy test. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. This posts was also advertised in the (Beaufort West Courier 7/9/2018, PSVC 36/2018)
The post Administration Clerk: Support appeared first on GovNet.